6 hour course
Choose your car:
Price : $699
Recommended for: Teens and Adults
- Fulfills DMV 6-hour requirement for Behind-the-Wheel training.
- Receive a certificate of Completion of Behind-The-Wheel training, DL 400D
- Learn how to perform every driving maneuver. Learn how to pass your DMV driver exam.
- Includes Freeway Training and Parallel parking
- Learn how to get a California Driver's License.
- Detailed report cards are included after each lesson.
- Lessons taught from several DMV locations throughout Southern California. Including, our school locations in Agoura Hills, Claremont, and Pasadena.
- Get instructions on how to improve after each lesson.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll and schedule lessons?
Once you purchase a course, text or call us, to schedule your first lesson. Our friendly staff is here 7 days a week.
Where are lessons offered ?
Lessons are given at our schools, the homes of our students, and DMV locations.
What will I learn?
Learn how to perform every driving maneuver.
Learn the basics of freeway driving.
How to pass the DMV driver exam.
Learn what it takes to become a successful and safe long-term driver.
What else is included?
Exclusive Study Guides Included Free.
Detailed Student Report Card After Each Lesson.
Freeway Training Included.
New! DriveSmart Direct Text: After each driving lesson, an instructor texts you what you need to work on. Sent directly to your phone.
New! Driving Study Library: Get full access to Hundreds of educational videos. Everything you need to pass the DMV driver exam and become the best driver possible!
What do I get when i finish?
Certificate of Completion of Behind-The-Wheel training, DL 400D
If under 18, this certificate makes you eligible to take the behind the wheel drive test.
Please note, those 18 and older may request this certificate upon completion. Some insurance companies will give you an insurance discount with it.
What should i bring?
A DMV learners permit or a form of identification.
Can someone ride along the driving lesson ?
Absolutely. One other guest may ride along.
When am i eligible to take my driver exam - and get a license ?
How should I prepare for this course?
When you enroll, you’ll get access to our driving school library with an extensive number of educational resources to help you. It's helpful to review this information before you begin driving lessons.
No driving experience is necessary to start this course.