6 hour course
Choose your car:
Super- Fun. Adventures. 4x4 wheel drive
stick shift vehicle.
- Fulfill your DMV 6-hour requirement for Behind-the-Wheel training.
- Take 3 (2) Hour Lessons.
- Receive a certificate of Completion of Behind-The-Wheel training, DL 400D
- Become eligible to get a California Driver's License.
- Detailed report cards are included after each lesson.
- Lessons taught from several DMV locations throughout Southern California. Including, our school locations in Agoura Hills, Claremont, and Pasadena.
- Get text messages on how to improve after each lesson.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll and schedule lessons?
Once you purchase a course, text or call us, to schedule your first lesson. Our friendly staff is here 7 days a week.
Where are lessons offered ?
Lessons are given from our offices and DMV locations.
What will I learn?
Learn how to perform every driving maneuver.
Freeway and Parallel parking, included.
Understand how to pass your DMV driver exam.
Learn what it takes to become a successful and safe long-term driver.
What else is included?
Driving Study Library. Get access to full library of material to help you pass.
Detailed Student Report Card After Each Lesson.
Freeway Training Included.
New! DriveSmart Direct Text: After each driving lesson, an instructor texts you what you need to work on. Sent directly to your phone.
Required DMV certificates.
What do I get when i finish?
Certificate of Completion of Behind-The-Wheel training, DL 400D
If under 18, this certificate makes you eligible to take the behind the wheel drive test.
Please note, those 18 and older may request this certificate upon completion. Some insurance companies will give you an insurance discount with it.
What should i bring?
A DMV learners permit or a form of identification.
Can someone ride along the driving lesson ?
Absolutely. One other guest may ride along.
When am i eligible to take my driver exam - and get a license ?
How should I prepare for this course?
When you enroll, you’ll get access to our driving school library w/ an extensive amount of educational resources to help you. Reviewing this information can be very helpful.
No driving experience is necessary to start this course.