For best results, complete this course before starting driving lessons.
- in California, teens are required to practice driving for 50 hours with a legal parent or guardian.
- Oftentimes, fulfilling this DMV requirement can be challenging.
- Learning to drive can be stressful and dangerous- especially for an inexperienced teen driver.
- In this course, Parents and Teens are taught how to best practice driving.
- Both parent and teen will observe a professional driving teacher in a car – in order to get a full review of how to drive and practice.
- Parents and Teens- are taught how to avoid potential dangers, accidents, or collisions that may occur when practicing.