Did you know....
Modern driving is literally - more dangerous than ever before.
According to the CDC, Auto Accidents are the #1 killer of teens, representing over one-third of all deaths.
Traffic fatalities increased by 10.5 % from 2020 to 2021.
((National Highway Traffic Safety Administration))
U.S. traffic deaths reached a 16-year high in 2021.
Get the ultimate safety protection while driving public roads.
MAXIMIZE DRIVING SAFETY
WITH ADVANCED A.I TECHNOLOGY
Learn how this can help make driving safer and easier than ever before.
It’s remarkable how far self driving artificial intelligence has advanced the past couple of years.
This technology should no longer be seen- as “just a convenience.”
As a driving school, we believe the general public is still unaware of just how effective this technology can be in preventing accidents or collisions.
We believe using this advanced A.I as an extra “layer of protection” –
…. can make you an exponentially safer on the road.
MUST SEE TO BELIEVE.
“This system provides a view of the world that a driver alone cannot access, seeing in every direction simultaneously, and on wavelengths that go far beyond the human senses.” – Tesla Motors
As the driver, you're still 100% engaged in driving.
Advanced A.I technology is ready to prevent virtually any driving error cause by you or another driver.
In this course, you'll learn how to use self driving a.i features and capabilites....as you drive a 2022 Tesla Model S Plaid.
- ALearn how to protect yourself.
- AHelp offset driver inexperience.
- AHelp offset distracted driving.
Learn how to use the ultimate defensive driving system.
Learn how this can help reduce your chances of accidents or collisions.
We are the first school in the U.S to offer this type of training to the public.
THE FUTURE OF SAFETY IS HERE.
Recommended to enhance safety in drivers of all experience levels.
Especially effective during the first 1-3 years of driving.
MAXIMIZE YOUR SAFETY
USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
We believe this technology has the potential to prevent some of the most common accidents.
- RDriver inexperience
- RTexting and driving
- RSpeed related accidents
- RFreeway accidents
- RCollisions with other drivers
- RDistracted driving
- RPoor Judgement
- RNight Driving
- RLoosing vehicle control
- RStriking object or pedestrian
- RDrowsy driving
- RImproper evasive action
- RFailure to drive in single lane
- RUnsafe lane change
- RFollowing too closely
- RImpaired driving
This course is taught in a Tesla Model S plaid - with full-self driving capabilities.
MUST SEE TO BELIEVE.
THE FUTURE OF DRIVER SAFETY IS HERE.
Course recommended for: * ALL DRIVERS *
Especially TEENS/INEXPERIENCED DRIVERS, YOUNG ADULTS, ELDERLY DRIVERS,
DRIVERS w/ MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Read the shocking statistics below
2021 pedestrian fatalities have increased by 13% since 2020. (NHTSA)
- Fatalities in multi-vehicle crashes up 16%
- Fatalities on urban roads up 16%
- Fatalities among drivers 65 and older up 14%
- Pedestrian fatalities up 13%
- Fatalities in crashes involving at least one large truck up 13%
- Daytime fatalities up 11%
- Motorcyclist fatalities up 9%
- Bicyclist fatalities up 5%
- Fatalities in speeding-related crashes up 5%
- Fatalities in police-reported, alcohol-involvement crashes up 5%
The 2020 crash data report also examines fatality data in key categories, as compared to 2019:
- Estimated number of police-reported crashes in 2020 decreased by 22%
- Fatalities in speeding-related crashes up 17%
- Fatalities in alcohol-impaired driving crashes up 14%
- Unrestrained passenger vehicle occupant fatalities up 14%
- Motorcyclist fatalities up 11% (highest number since first data collection in 1975)
- Bicyclist fatalities up 9.2% (highest number since 1987)
- Passenger car occupant fatalities up 9%
- Fatalities in urban areas up 8.5%
- Pedestrian fatalities up 3.9% (highest number since 1989)
- Fatalities in hit-and-run crashes up 26%
- Fatalities in large-truck crashes down 1.3%