- 11- hour Course
- Includes: 1 hour pre-drive assessment
- 10 Hours: 5 (2) Behind the Wheel Training Sessions
- Including: DMV Driver Examination. We take you to test. 3 DMV EXAMINATION ATTEMPTS
- Contact us by Phone or Text to discuss your needs and schedule your lessons
We help seniors and those with disabilities get a California drivers license for the first time….or retain your existing license.
Do you have limitations that are preventing you from driving?
Have you failed a driving exam and are at risk of loosing your driver license?
Then take this course.
- To start, we’ll professionally assess your driving abilities
- We’ll help identify any potential driving risks and work to correct them
- A specialized instructor will work directly with the student driver behind the wheel
- Learn or re-learn how to drive, the rules of the road, and the DMV requirements to pass your driver exam
- If needed, we’ll customize our driving vehicle with special handicap controls and other devices to further assist you
- Once properly trained, a professional driving teacher will take you to the DMV for your Driver Examination
- We have helped hundreds of elderly drivers retain their license, some over 90
We specialize in:
- DMV Examinations
- Getting/Retaining Driver Licenses
- Older Age Drivers
- Drivers With Alzheimers
- Drivers with diabetes and neuropathy
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Disabilities
- Medical Disabilities
- Psychiatric Disabilities (Depression, Bipolar disorder)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Visual Impairments
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Autism Disorder